International Travel Network (ITN) is a BBB Accredited Business since 2007 and earned a grade A+ through the BBB's rating system.
ITN was established on September 1, 2004, at which time, they took over the website of ASAP Tickets.com. BBB has determined that ITN meets all http://goldengate.bbb.org/bbb-accreditation-standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
For our customers and partners, that means they can be assured that our business practices meet or exceed BBB standards of integrity and performance. In making their evaluation, the BBB, an unbiased non-profit, considers such factors that raised our rating as:
- Length of time business has been operating.
- Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
- Response to 59 complaint(s) filed against business.
- Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business.
- BBB has sufficient background information on this business.
The "Accredited" designation highlights the fact that businesses have been evaluated by the BBB and have contractually agreed to meet and uphold the BBB's high standards for integrity and reliability when dealing with consumers.